$hop To Open Possibilities
$TOP PAYING TUITION!
Stop, and Save Tuition Dollars
EARN CREDIT OFF YOUR TUITION BILL!
During this Holiday Season
Just an FYI, the last ordering date for the holiday season is Friday, December 15, 2017. As always, if you are ordering by check your orders must be placed and paid for by 3:00 pm on Thursday, December 14, 2017. If you are enrolled in the “PrestoPay” option, you may order up to 10:00 am on Friday, December 15, 2017. We will receive the order on Wednesday and it will either go home in the brown envelope if you are a school family, or will be available for pick up at the pastoral office after 2:00 pm on that day. NO ORDERS WILL BE PLACED ON 12/22/2017 OR 12/29/2017.
In 2018, the next order will be placed on January 5, 2018. We return from Christmas break on January 8, 2018. Orders will go home on that Wednesday or picked up after 2:00 pm at the Pastoral office.
What is Stop?
Stop is a gift card program you can buy gift cards at face value, use them to make purchases as you usually do, but you earn a % of the gift card cost to use towards tuition. Think of it as a rewards program.
Earning dollars to pay tuition!
We have partnered with Great Lakes Scrip Center to give you an easy to use online experience with added bonuses and percentages!
- Please go to ShopWithScrip.com.
- Click “Get Started” button.
- On the next screen, Click “Join a Scrip Program” button.
- On the next screen, Enter enrollment code and click the Register button. Please contact Ms. Donna DelMedico, $.T.O.P. Program Coordinator, at 708-453-8234 for code.
- On the next screen, fill in your profile information and create your own password. You are now responsible for this information. The school does not have this information if you should lose it.
All orders must be paid in full before anything can be processed. If you would like to use their “PrestoPay”, their version of “MannaPay”, you must also sign up for this on your own.
New ordering days are as follows:
- You may order anytime Saturday thru Friday by 10 am.
- Orders will be placed on Fridays.
- They will be available on Wednesday the following week for pick up in the school office or will go home in the brown envelope.
Thank you for your support!
Ms. Donna DelMedico – $.T.O.P. Program Coordination
708-453-8234 – Work