ORGANIZATION DAY IS QUICKLY APPROACHING!
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
from 3 to 7 pm in the School Gym
ALL INDIVIDUALS MUST WEAR MASKS WHILE ON SCHOOL / CHURCH PROPERTY
Families may pick up folders containing important school paperwork. Paperwork should be completed on the same day at the school or taken "to go" and be returned at any time through the first day of school. We will have seating and space for people to complete forms at parents' convenience. Used uniform sales will also be held courtesy of our wonderful Parent's Club.
Get Information on:
- All Safety Procedures
- Tuition Payments
- Medical Forms due for PS-3, Kdg, Gr. 6 and all New Students
- Dental Forms for Grades K, 2 and 6
- Acceptable Use Policy for the use of Technology and Internet - signed by student and parent / Read - Using Social Media and staying safe online / Family Media Agreement - signed by student and parent
- Packet with information
- Registration for the Before/After School Program
- School Supplies if ordered
- Used Uniform Sale
- Hot Lunch Order and Payment Due
- Athletic Program Information
If you can not come on August 3, please call the school office at 708-453-8234.
If you have not registered, and are interested in our school, please call the school office to see if there are openings in your child’s grade level.
SEE YOU ON AUGUST 3, 2021
SCHOOL BEGINS ON AUGUST 19, 2021