Early Childhood Education
Our early childhood education classes are a wonderful way for your child to begin their educational journey. St. Celestine School offers multiple early childhood education options to choose from:
- 3 and 4 year old Morning Preschool, three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings).
- 3 and 4 year old Morning Preschool, five mornings a week.
- 3 year old All Day Preschool, five days a week from 7:50 am to 3:05 pm.
- 4 year old All Day Preschool, five days a week from 7:50 am to 3:05 pm.
- Full Day Kindergarten, five days a week from 7:50 am to 3:05 pm.
- Full Day First Grade, five days a week from 7:50 am to 3:05 pm.
Before Care ($2/hr) and After Care ($3/hr) is an added benefit to our early childhood education programs.
We focus on the well-being of the child and their social, emotional, and physical abilities.
Curriculum for early childhood education includes the following subject areas: art, emerging language, reading and math skills, music, physical education, religion, and technology.
Please learn about our Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade programs with these interviews from our teachers. For a personal “on campus” tour of our school please call Sheila Klich at 708-453-8234 for an appointment.