Before / After Care
Emergency phone number from 3:05 pm to 6 pm is 708-452-0237.
The before and after school program 2019-20 is a non-tutoring program designed for the working parents. This service is offered only for children enrolled in St. Celestine School. The before and after school program will be in session on all school days and days of early dismissal with the exception of the day Christmas vacation begins and on the last day of school. It will not be in session on days that St. Celestine School is closed.
During this program children may do homework, read or engage in guided activities. Children will go directly to their classroom when the 7:50 am bell rings.
There will be a $10.00 materials / registration fee for each family participating in the before and after school program.
Forms and Pertinent Facts 2019-20
- Agreement and Pick-Up Forms – pdf Document
- Hours – Before school program from 7 am to 7:50 am. After school program from 3:05 pm to 6 pm.
- Where – Kindergarten classroom 114
- Fees – Before school program will be $2.00 per child per hour. After school program minimum charge per child will be $3.00 for each hour or fraction thereof. No family would pay more than $9.00 per hour, per child, 4 children max. There is a late charge of $1.00 per minute after 6 pm.
- Payment – Parent / Guardian must pay by Thursday for services rendered the previous week. Payments must be made on time or children will be dropped from the program. Promptness of payment is necessary and appreciated in order that we may fulfill our financial obligation to our teacher / supervisor. Any parent / guardian falling behind in payments will have child / children suspended from the program.
- NSF – There will be a $25.00 charge for any NSF check.
- Sign-Out – Parent / Guardian is expected to sign out child daily, if not you will be charged for services to 6 pm.
- Emergency Phone Number – The emergency phone number to reach the supervisor with messages for your children from 3:05 pm to 6 pm is 708-452-0237. Please keep this number on file for future reference. It is to be used only during the afterschool hours. Phone is for emergency use only, please. For further information call the School Office at 708-453-8234.