ST. CELESTINE SCHOOL COMMUNITY TREE TRIM
Tis the season at the St. Celestine School Community Tree Trim! – This year, we are celebrating our school community with a collaborative tree trim. All St. Celestine students are invited to create ornaments and decorate our school tree, themed ”Celebrations.” The Community Tree Trim will also feature trees representing the Celtic Athletes, Girl Scouts, and Cub and Boy Scouts.
- WHEN – Sunday, December 4 from 12 Noon to 1:30 PM following the 11 AM Children’s and Scout Mass, we will gather at St. Celestine School.
- WHAT – Hang your ornament on the St. Celestine Tree – Make a holiday card for our local heroes, our first responders – Make and take an ornament for home – Enjoy cocoa and treats – Sing Christmas Carols
- COST – There is no cost for this event – Parent’s Club, Girl, Cub, and Boy Scouts, Celtic Athletics, and St. Celestine School are co–sponsoring this community event. Donations can be made to support St. Celestine Athletics.
- RSVP – To ensure hot cocoa, treats, cards, and ornaments for all, please RSVP using THIS LINK (CLICK HERE) by November 27.
MAKE AN ORNAMENT FOR OUR TREE TRIM
- TREE THEME – Celebrations
- ORNAMENTS – Each St. Celestine student is able to create ornaments for the tree – The ornaments should be small ornaments (2 to 3 inches in size), created/decorated by students, and follow the theme of Celebrations. For example, make an ornament that represents one way your family celebrates Christmas.
- Please follow these guidelines (CLICK HERE) for safely creating outdoor ornaments.
- Bring your ornament to the Tree Trim to hang on the St. Celestine School tree.