Student Work 2019-2020 – Digital Stories of Good Citizenship
The students at St. Celestine spent the month of October 2019 learning about what it means to be a good digital citizen. The month of November 2019 was dedicated to refining our 21st century skillset (creativity, collaboration, communication, critical thinking) by creating our own digital stories using the Adobe Spark App.
We created informative videos about the different pillars of digital citizenship:
- Communication Balance – https://spark.adobe.com/video/R7sRZA85olxZS
- Digital Footprint – https://spark.adobe.com/video/QRNjuzEfr3lqc
- Cyberbullying – https://spark.adobe.com/video/e03933iF6ka2x
- Fake News – https://spark.adobe.com/video/pblQsD73j0NB5
- Citation Infestation / Copyright Laws – https://spark.adobe.com/video/jSJCOsXu35SDL